Sustaining Affiliate Members
PACO's membership is over 250 strong and still growing! By becoming a Sustaining Member or a Law Firm Sustaining Member your support promotes the interests of paralegals, fosters relationships with the legal community, serves the public, advocates the Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility, and endorses the mission of PACO. Your organization or law firm can gain access to PACO's general membership by:
- Receiving invitations to all PACO events
- Receiving all notices and announcements sent to PACO members
- Your business or law firm logo will be included on PACO’s website linked to your company’s website
- Your company or law firm’s media releases to PACO members will be followed in all PACO social media outlets on PACO’s website, Facebook page, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Vendor/Law Firm booths/tables for sponsored events will be available to market your company or law firm (when available)
- and much more!
Fill out the above application and submit it along with your payment to PACO's Vice President by mail (P.O. Box 15182, Columbus, Ohio 43215-0182) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Click here to submit your payment through PayPal
Anderson Reporting Services, Inc.
Encore Delivery Systems
The Legal Aid Society of Columbus|
Robert Half Legal
Ulmer & Berne, LLC